Schedule your appointment today! Dial TTY 711 or 800-662-1220 for the hearing impaired.
6209 16th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11204
Call us at (718) 234-0073.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9-5:30
Or HealthCare Choices
21-10 Borden Avenue
Long Island City, NY 11101
Call us at (718) 784-5696
You don’t have to travel far or to a different neighborhood to get your overall health and dental needs met. We’re within walking distance from the train and are handicapped- accessible.
Just walk in for a visit with a primary care doctor. You don’t need an appointment.
Our multilingual doctors, nurses, therapist and dentists spend time with you, your family and other important individuals in your life, so that we can better understand what you need and how we can help you get the services you need and deserve.
For life-threatening conditions, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
When should I make an appointment?
- When you want to discuss your health concerns with a physician.
- When you have a health/medical problem.
- When you need a follow-up on an existing health problem.
- When you need medical advice.
- When you need a referral to see a specialist.
- When you want to know your laboratory results.
- When you need to get a yearly physical for your job or housing needs.
- When you need to have a dental examination.
- When you need a psychiatric evaluation or require medication management.